jueves, 14 de enero de 2010

My Online Course Goals


Goal 1:
I would like my students to be able to collaborate online by developing social network skills
Literature Circles goes hand by hand with cooperative learning. Technology can make this even richer than face-to-face meetings. Through chat rooms or blogs you can be able to share without limits what you think about a portion from a book and receive moreinsights from it and enrich your knowledge.


Goal 2: I would like my students to use technology to share with the world their Literature Circles insights from books of interest
Blogs,Xmind,bitstrips, google presentation and docs are just a few online tools to use in order to share what they think about the book we are reading.



Goal 3:
I would like my students to apply Literature Circles with a group of students or partners and practice the skills they have learned
During the course they will be part of a Literature Circle but it will be required to join/create another group in which they can share and putinto practice what they have learned in the course.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario